Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Is the trilogy edition of ME1-3 worth it?

by EgoMania

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is the trilogy edition of ME1-3 worth it?

★★★★ Guide

Hi guys,

I have all the games already but I wondered if there were any advantages of using the trilogy version over the individual games.

Can anyone tell me what would be different/better about using the trilogy version if anything?

Message 1 of 3 (213 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is the trilogy edition of ME1-3 worth it?

Hero

The three included games are exactly the same as the individual releases. There's no advantage.

I do not work for EA.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (270 Views)

All Replies

If you have them unlocked on Origin, I don't think there is....

Maybe someone else has a different opinion, but I really thought that the trilogy just basically unlocked all three games on your system, and isn't a re-release of a combined game of all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 3 (202 Views)

Hero

The three included games are exactly the same as the individual releases. There's no advantage.

I do not work for EA.

Message 3 of 3 (271 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help