Re: Incorrectly displayed banner "Best of the best"

by N7Hatred

Original Post

Incorrectly displayed banner "Best of the best"

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello, I have incorrectly displayed banner "Best of the best",  the same situation with the female version from N7HQ. Other banners are displayed correctly. I checked the game files, reinstalled but nothing helped.

P.S. banners "Hero of the Last Days" and Female vesion of "Lone Wolf" also displayed incorrectly.

Message 1 of 3 (904 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue here !

I figured that it only happens with the alternates versions that are only available on the N7HQ 

Some help will be appreciated

Thanks !

Message 2 of 3 (841 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

The post is a little old, but I figured I'd comment under this one rather than make a new one.

The banners not loading properly are still an issue. I'm playing Mass Effect 3 on the Xbox One via backward compatibility, though I have doubts that it's a problem on my end, but more likely an issue with the game communicating with the N7HQ website or whatever server is hosting the custom banners. The banners that are part of the DLC "Retaliation" (where the banner system was introduced) work fine, as they are saved locally, but the variants on the N7HQ website do not work at all.

ME3BuggedBanner.png

I know the game is old at this point, but I still frequently play, and it bums me out that I can't use my custom banners.

Message 3 of 3 (659 Views)