Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Importing save to ME3 - speedrun/save editing

by Casto_Dailla

Original Post

Importing save to ME3 - speedrun/save editing

★★★★ Newbie

I need to import a save from ME2 to ME3. Problem is, the one I want is unfortunately on the mere beginning of the game. Any way to quickly finish the game with the choices I want? External programs, save editing,

Saves found online do not satisfy me. I had extremely weird choice combination, and couldn't find online anything that would be even close.

For those who are curious about the way I came to this:

The character I made in ME1 looked terrible upon importing to ME2. I somehow missed the option allowing me to change the appearance, thus I decided to make a new one. I completed the game with it, but it has default choices from ME1, which differ way too much from what I want to have.

Message 1 of 2 (174 Views)

Re: Importing save to ME3 - speedrun/save editing

Search mass effect gibbed save editor.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (151 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help