Re: Importing save to ME3 - speedrun/save editing

by mcsupersport

Original Post

Importing save to ME3 - speedrun/save editing

★★★ Newbie

I need to import a save from ME2 to ME3. Problem is, the one I want is unfortunately on the mere beginning of the game. Any way to quickly finish the game with the choices I want? External programs, save editing,

Saves found online do not satisfy me. I had extremely weird choice combination, and couldn't find online anything that would be even close.

For those who are curious about the way I came to this:

The character I made in ME1 looked terrible upon importing to ME2. I somehow missed the option allowing me to change the appearance, thus I decided to make a new one. I completed the game with it, but it has default choices from ME1, which differ way too much from what I want to have.

Message 1 of 2 (359 Views)

Re: Importing save to ME3 - speedrun/save editing

Search mass effect gibbed save editor.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (336 Views)