Re: I cant buy anything in origin store

by MrDimX

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I cant buy anything in origin store

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Trying to pay for the purchase visa. But give the error "10048". Can not buy anything. Please help.
Ukraine.

Message 1 of 4 (2,231 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

Then

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem  https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you 

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks

mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here 

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (2,228 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

You must save your billing information to your origin account first to make any new purchase in the new origin store after you save it log out and log in to origin and you will be all set to go 

if you don't know how to do that go to origin press origin in the top bar scroll down then press Account Privacy after that press Payment and Shipping and then add your billing information 

mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here 

Message 2 of 4 (2,219 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I saved my billing information. But it not help. ERROR "10048".

Message 3 of 4 (2,211 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Then

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem  https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you 

Message 4 of 4 (2,229 Views)