How to delete yourself from multiplayer so your Galaxy at War % doesn't reduce?

by Flexbuffchest11

Original Post

How to delete yourself from multiplayer so your Galaxy at War % doesn't reduce?

★ Novice

Any help is appreciated.  For some reason I cant access any multiplayer games, system just keeps timing.  No need to play anyways,  Thanks.

Message 1 of 6 (921 Views)

Re: How to delete yourself from multiplayer so your Galaxy at War % doesn't redu

@Flexbuffchest11

If you don't play MP or the Mini game @N7HQ your Galactic Readiness will be reduced until it hits 50%. There is nothing you can do about that.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 6 (895 Views)

Re: How to delete yourself from multiplayer so your Galaxy at War % doesn't redu

★ Novice

Thanks for your response.   Thing is it wasn't reducing before I downloaded multiplayer.  It was at 100% and stayed there.  Only after I downloaded MP did it start reducing each day.

Message 3 of 6 (874 Views)

@Flexbuffchest11

What do you mean by "I downloaded multiplayer"?

The MP mode is part of the main game. You could only have downloaded MP DLCs, but the MP mode is there right from the start.

If your readiness was at 100% and didn't reduced, you encountered a glitch I never heard about before.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 4 of 6 (863 Views)

The way the game is set up to work, you start at 50% readiness and only through playing MP is it supposed to increase.  The readiness is supposed to decay over time, but slow enough that if you are active in MP it will stay maxed.  Like Holger said, if it started at 100% then it was a glitch, and the only thing I can think of is downloading and the checking of files repaired the glitch, unless you had a mod installed and disabled it.  So from what you described the game is operating as designed but don't worry, if you play a completionest game, you can get all the ending choices, it is only if you don't do everything and or possibly play the first games that you run into issues.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 6 (850 Views)

★ Novice

Actually it did start at 50%, I raised it to 100% by using the Galaxy at War scenarios, didn't play mulitiplayer.  I reached 100% and it stayed there.   Once I tried to play multiplayer I noticed I started losing % each day.   As you said it was probably a glitch.  If the only way to keep 100% is to maintain through multiplayer or galaxy at war then that is the only option.   Thanks for the info I appreciate it.

Message 6 of 6 (743 Views)