How do i improve my galactic readiness

by Maduyn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do i improve my galactic readiness

★★★★★ Novice

How do i Improve my Galactic Readiness i keep getting war assets but my Readiness never goes up. How do i get it up?

Message 1 of 4 (979 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do i improve my galactic readiness

★ Apprentice

What is your current readiness level now?

Single player is where the War Assets show up, but other than playing Multiplayer (which is fantastic, and the best "Horde Mode" i've seen) you can also boost your readiness using either the DataPad iOS app, or by playing the Infiltrator iOS game. DataPad is free. All of the iOS stuff should be on the Apple AppStore.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,075 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@sovietneko wrote:

Single player is where the War Assets show up, but other than playing Multiplayer (which is fantastic, and the best "Horde Mode" i've seen) you can also boost your readiness using either the DataPad iOS app, or by playing the Infiltrator iOS game. DataPad is free. All of the iOS stuff should be on the Apple AppStore.

Great advice, sovietneko!

I also recommend the DataPad and as neko mentioned, it is free. I found it easy to use and it just took some time to get the readiness level up a bit but I stuck with it for about a month and got my readiness level up quite a bit (enough to get the ending I wanted :D).

The Infiltrator iOS game was really fun also. Standard smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,067 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

Message 2 of 4 (1,076 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@sovietneko wrote:

Great advice, sovietneko!

I also recommend the DataPad and as neko mentioned, it is free. I found it easy to use and it just took some time to get the readiness level up a bit but I stuck with it for about a month and got my readiness level up quite a bit (enough to get the ending I wanted :D).

The Infiltrator iOS game was really fun also. Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (1,068 Views)

★★★ Newbie

"Mass Effect: Infiltrator" is also available for Android. Standard smile 

Message 4 of 4 (958 Views)