Getting disconnected from every match.

by AdriaN7_Ro

Original Post

Getting disconnected from every match.

★★★ Novice

Hi, since yesterday I've been having the same constant problem with Mass Effect 3. Every game i enter i get disconnected on a random wave. Actually, if i stay logged in the game for about 10 minutes, i get disconnected. I've had a few diconnections in the past, but nothing as serious as getting disconnected 10 games in a row.

I've tried the advices provided by this link but had no luck: https://help.ea.com/en/article/losing-connection-to-ea-servers

I've also tried running Origin and ME3 in several compatibility modes(I have Windows 8), adding exceptions to Windows firewall and Avast anti-virus or even disabling them completely. 

So far i haven't reached any solution.

Message 1 of 6 (298 Views)

Re: Getting disconnected from every match.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have EXACTLY the same issue. Sadly no1 seems to care around here. I'm on Win 7. tried the same things as you, even unistall and reinstall Origin, as one of the geniuses in chat support suggested. All happened after Origin patch 9.1.3 that came with Omega. Didn't even install Omega DLC.

Message 2 of 6 (267 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah i noticed it happened exactly after Omega and the latest Origin patch, which probably means it's something on their end and not our fault. I hope this issue gets solved soon, so far my plans for spending some free time playing MP this weekend have been ruined.

Message 3 of 6 (262 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Similar problem- entering matches, playing for a few minutes then desyncing.  Some sounds continue on and waves apparently autosave but either the game crashes (!!) or I have to manually disconnect.  Possiblty related: Infinite join-loop now occuring more frequently.

And, as someone else noted: this trouble began shortly after installing the latest Origin patch.

Grr. :S

Message 4 of 6 (257 Views)

★★ Novice

Since the previous replies mentioned Origin, I guess the issue is PC based. I had similar problems with my PS3. Granted my solution was to replace a much overused console for a new one and no issues. Was cheaper to replace the console than to box it up somewhere and fix it . Still had to deal with serious withdrawel pain in not playing for about a month. My poor N7 rating ;>  

Message 5 of 6 (235 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue, although mine is on the PS3. I can connect to the PSN just fine.

Message 6 of 6 (231 Views)