Re: Geth Spitfire Mini Gun

by Darthvader99076

Original Post

Geth Spitfire Mini Gun

★ Apprentice

In Mass Effect 3, where do you find the Geth Spitfire Mini Gun??

Thank You...

Message 1 of 7 (718 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

[spoiler]

You have to have the Citadel installed and play the accompanying mission: You get it when the Mercs are attacking you from the shuttle, right after you have first meet with your squadmate and Wrex shows up. The Mercs inside the shuttle use it.

Message 2 of 7 (717 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also can be found in Rannoch: Admiral Koris and Priority: Rannoch.  Note that in Singleplayer, the Spitfire is a heavy weapon and cannot be permanently picked up.

Message 3 of 7 (710 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yep, I started thinking that was how you cound get it. Plus it's in ME2 not ME#, correct??

Message 4 of 7 (702 Views)

★ Apprentice

oops, I ment ME3

Message 5 of 7 (701 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you all for the info....

Message 6 of 7 (688 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I was reading some old forums on another gaming site and found out that it was supposed to be in the game along with numerous weapons including the Hydra Launcher but was cut during development. I was playing mass effect 2 the other day and i noticeed there were supposed to be more upgrades like disrupter torpedos, mines and missiles and have a suspicion that with the right heavy ordinance you could blow the door to the collecter base. Let's hope this is in the remastered edition!!!!   In the main Gun Battery room there is a console with a codex about weapons that are not in the game. I also have a suspicion there actually was a recruitable Batarian squad member at one point too because Garius said he had a batarian engineer on his team who was his tech expert.

Message 7 of 7 (566 Views)