Galaxy Readiness And ME: Infiltrator

by 92093911aas

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Galaxy Readiness And ME: Infiltrator

★ Novice

I'd like to raise a question of getting achivement "Cerberus Escapees". I think it's not fair not to give the opportunity for the users who did not have time to purchase ME: Infiltrator after it was removed from AppStore and Origin to be unable to get a full Galaxy Readiness without this achievement. How can you resolve this problem? Don't want to use other improper ways of changing the situation.

Message 1 of 4 (403 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Galaxy Readiness And ME: Infiltrator

@92093911aas

An achievement that isn't accessible anymore is annoying, no doubt, but it doesn't hinder you to get to 100% Galaxy Readiness.

All you can't get is the max 120 points Military Strength for this achievement, but there is plenty of Military Strength available to get you over the threshold you need for every ending you want. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (432 Views)

All Replies

@92093911aas

An achievement that isn't accessible anymore is annoying, no doubt, but it doesn't hinder you to get to 100% Galaxy Readiness.

All you can't get is the max 120 points Military Strength for this achievement, but there is plenty of Military Strength available to get you over the threshold you need for every ending you want. 

Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Message 2 of 4 (433 Views)

★ Novice

OK, but I won't get banned if I unblock this achievement with my console in singleplayer, will I?

Message 3 of 4 (380 Views)

@92093911aas

@92093911aas wrote:

OK, but I won't get banned if I unblock this achievement with my console in singleplayer, will I?

It is unlikely, but I can't give you a guarantee. 

Message 4 of 4 (345 Views)