Galaxy At War

by AIcatrazTR

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Galaxy At War

★★ Novice

Hello Everyone;
Yesterday, I couldn't join EA Servers, "Sorry, Server are down..." it said.

Today, I don't have any problem about connecting EA Servers but my Galaxy At War map isn't connect. It says "System is offline."

I have checked N7 HQ, Galaxy Map is currently online there, but i can't access the Galactic readiness from game.

Is anyone having the same problem ? Or it just me ?

Sorry about my language. My English not so perfect.

Thank you for your time.

Message 1 of 9 (1,253 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Galaxy At War

★★ Novice

Yeah, I saw that solution on N7HQ Page, however my problem wasn't on the N7 HQ page. I was seeing my readiness rating in N7 HQ, but the system was offline in the game.

It doesn't matter now. It is working properly right now. I guess it was a general problem and EA fixed it.

Thank you everyone.

View in thread

Message 5 of 9 (1,223 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

yeah having this problem myself. I'm not really a MP preson but I decided to give it a go and raise my readiness ratings I've managed to get them up and now this has happened. I'm near the end of the game. So was looking forward to seeing how it all plays out.This has made  it a bit awkward.

Message 2 of 9 (1,213 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Galaxy At War already works me. You excuse me for my English. About Multiplayer i don't know.
Message 3 of 9 (1,202 Views)

@AIcatrazTR @sjsharp2010

Try this:

Go to N7HQ > go to the "Support" Tab > scroll down to: "Galactic Readiness Map doesn't load or won't update" > re-sync your account.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 4 of 9 (1,193 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, I saw that solution on N7HQ Page, however my problem wasn't on the N7 HQ page. I was seeing my readiness rating in N7 HQ, but the system was offline in the game.

It doesn't matter now. It is working properly right now. I guess it was a general problem and EA fixed it.

Thank you everyone.

Message 5 of 9 (1,224 Views)

★ Novice

I am having this problem at the moment it say it’s at 96.46% and every time I try to send out a fleet it says that server is unavailable 

Message 6 of 9 (1,005 Views)

★★ Guide

th ewhole site's been awkward I htink been havin grtoubl ethe last 3 to 4 days. I think someone needs t ogive what server it's on a kick I'v etried resyncing and everything but it's jus tno tworking about the only thing it' sallowing me to do is log onto it.

Message 7 of 9 (973 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem lol. Think it was on my side, but i guess this problem occurred many people.

Message 8 of 9 (944 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue and I see I'm not the only one. We need our maps back to finish the game and I think this might have to do with the California fires. I live in Canada; but I think all servers link up with the main one there. If EA has been caught up in them. The servers would be down. I hope everyone there is okay though.

Message 9 of 9 (870 Views)