‘Galaxy At War‘ game won’t deploy from N7 website; server unavailable message

by Starcade_Legend

Original Post

‘Galaxy At War‘ game won’t deploy from N7 website; server unavailable message

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Short and simple: I’m trying to play the Galaxy at War mini-game from the N7 website, but no matter the region or area, whenever I hit deploy it would give the message ‘The server is unavailable.  Please try again later.’  Any help?

P.S. I am logged into the website and my PS3 account is linked.

Message 1 of 7 (809 Views)

Re: ‘Galaxy At War‘ game won’t deploy from N7 website; server unavailable messag

@Starcade_Legend 

Did you re-synced your account at the "Support" page of N7HQ?

(Most bottom point on the "Support" page.)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 7 (769 Views)

Re: ‘Galaxy At War‘ game won’t deploy from N7 website; server unavailable messag

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Yes, I did that as well.  😳 Has anyone tried it and had success lately?

Message 3 of 7 (756 Views)

@Starcade_Legend 

OK, in this case you should contact EA directly. (Scroll down and click "Contact Us".)
If you are not from the US change the country in the top right corner.

If you have trouble with the contact attempt look at this guide

You also could try EAs Support on Twitter.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 4 of 7 (745 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Thanks for the advice, but...have you tried it?  I guess everyone can flood EA’s technical support team.  I thought this was the place gamers can find out our own solutions.  I’m looking for other’s experiences with this issue.  So again, have you tried it?  😳 Does your link work?

Message 5 of 7 (734 Views)

★★ Novice

I got it.  My problem was that I didn’t agree to the Terms of Services on my PS3 version of ME3.  Thanks for your help on the matter.

Message 6 of 7 (692 Views)

★★★ Novice

ehy i have the same issues too. where can i accept the terms of service? i have the ps3 version too

Message 7 of 7 (584 Views)