Firefight pack not visible to purchase/download in Extra Content list.

by manintherain

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Firefight pack not visible to purchase/download in Extra Content list.

★★ Novice

Trying to Purchase the Firefight DLC Item Pack, however it doesn't appear in the Origin DLC List anymore, can't buy it from the Bioware site now that it has been taken down.

Message 1 of 7 (1,733 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Firefight pack not visible to purchase/download in Extra Content list.

Community Manager (retired)

Hey everyone! Standard smile

I'm sorry that I didn't have any news about the Firefight DLC in a long time, but it's just been made available for a separate purchase in Origin Store. 

Screenshot_2.png

Check out the Extra Content tab for Mass Effect 3 in your game library Wink

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (1,413 Views)

All Replies

Hi @manintherain

Smaller DLCs like Firefight Pack or Groundside Resistance Pack are available only in the Mass Effect 3 DLC bundle on Origin. Unfortunately, I don't have any information if they will be available to purchase separately at a later date.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 7 (2,155 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Are you kidding me? This is insane, you are already charging us for content you added for free in the multiplayer and yet you wish to milk us for even more money by buying a whole dlc pack instead of just letting us spend 1.99 on a few weapons we want? This is an outrage. Are you guys that petty that if I wish to play with my favorite multiplayer gun on single player I have to spend $30 and repurchase all the dlc AGAIN? This is just ridiculous let me pay my $2 to get my guns and be done with it. I already own all the dlc except that one and you are telling me I would have to repurchase all that content over again? I am furious EA you [Moderator edit: profanity removed].

Message 3 of 7 (1,629 Views)

Hero

Your anger is misdirected. No one on this forum, including the community managers, made this decision.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 7 (1,611 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

The AHQ is for player-to-player  technical self-help and game-play discussions. When you post here you are not talking to BioWare, EA, Sony, or Microsoft.  We're all just fellow gamers, doin' the best we can...

The "official" feedback channels are: the game's website, (if it has one) FakeBook, and Twit.  (Those last two seem to get more direct responses.)

Message 5 of 7 (1,601 Views)

★ Novice

I have just contacted EA help for some clarity on this issue. The game advisor I spoke with linked me here and suggested I create a comment as a community manager would be in the position to help while he was not. 

I had purchased all other DLC for mass effect 3 before the bundle was available so the bundle is a very poor option for me. 

Thank you for your time. 

Message 6 of 7 (1,479 Views)

Hey everyone! Standard smile

I'm sorry that I didn't have any news about the Firefight DLC in a long time, but it's just been made available for a separate purchase in Origin Store. 

Screenshot_2.png

Check out the Extra Content tab for Mass Effect 3 in your game library Wink

/Ataashi

Message 7 of 7 (1,414 Views)