EA Play Steam and Origin clashing.

by Reverbernate

Original Post

EA Play Steam and Origin clashing.

★★★★ Novice

I subscribed to EA Play on steam but I preferred to access Pro titles so I continued my subscription on Origin as well. After my Steam subscription ended, Mass Effect 3, which I played through Steam, is no longer accessible on Origin. I've tried removing the title from both libraries and clearing caches but it's not allowing me to download and play the game. It only shows a "details" button. When I scroll down to extra content and click Download on any content I own, it opens the Mass Effect 3 listing on the Steam store. I can't download the title without renewing my subscription on Steam even though I have a paid subscription on Origin. This doesn't happen with other titles that I played on both platforms such as Mirror's Edge Catalyst, only Mass Effect 3. All other titles show a separate listing for Steam and Origin titles, but I don't have this Mass Effect 3. I'm not really sure what to do here. Any help would be much appreciated.

Message 1 of 2 (424 Views)

Re: EA Play Steam and Origin clashing.

Community Manager

Hey @Reverbernatethe best thing to do in this situation is to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to take a look at your account and your Mass Effect 3 game and advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (391 Views)