Accepted Solution

EA Contact Support Email

★★★ Newbie

What is the Email for Ea Help?

Message 1 of 3 (1,070 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA Contact Support Email

https://help.ea.com/en/

Contact us option at top of screen left side...

1)  Don't use ad blockers or pop up blockers.

2)  Use Firefox browser from what I have heard, as it is supposed to work best there.

3)  Use Chat option, call back MAY still show(most likely not but some say it still does occasionally)

4)  Don't use AnswersHQ, as that is just back to this forum, as they are trying to let the forum do the heavy lifting for support...cheaper for them long run.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (1,592 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

There really isn't one any more. (Although this might depend on your Region)

"Chat" is the primary support channel.

There are phone numbers some regions.

And Twitter and FB are also "official" channels.

Message 2 of 3 (1,047 Views)

https://help.ea.com/en/

Contact us option at top of screen left side...

1)  Don't use ad blockers or pop up blockers.

2)  Use Firefox browser from what I have heard, as it is supposed to work best there.

3)  Use Chat option, call back MAY still show(most likely not but some say it still does occasionally)

4)  Don't use AnswersHQ, as that is just back to this forum, as they are trying to let the forum do the heavy lifting for support...cheaper for them long run.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 3 of 3 (1,593 Views)