Do I need to have an origin account to play mass effect 3?

by olbapgibran

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Do I need to have an origin account to play mass effect 3?

★★ Newbie

I use Steam to play and already buy ME1 and ME2, in there is not ME3 so to buy it and play it is it necesary to have an origin account?

Message 1 of 2 (736 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Do I need to have an origin account to play mass effect 3?

Yes...but then you should already have an account since you used it to post to this forum....

So you should just be able to download Origin to your computer and log into it with your EA ID

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (912 Views)

All Replies

Re: Do I need to have an origin account to play mass effect 3?

Yes...but then you should already have an account since you used it to post to this forum....

So you should just be able to download Origin to your computer and log into it with your EA ID

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 2 (913 Views)