PROBLEM WITH MASS EFFECT 3.

INSTALL PROBLEM.

ERROR:327684:1

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!

Message 1 of 5 (549 Views)

Betreff: DIRECTX SETUP ERROR: AN INTERNAL ERROR OCCURRED

@RedScar35 

• Go to your ">drive<:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Mass Effect 3\__Installer\directx\redist" folder.
  • Delete all files with the *.cab file extension. (Only the files with the *.cab file extension.)
  • Run the "DXSETUP.exe" from the same folder as Administrator. (Right click the exe > Run as Administrator)
  • Reboot.
  • Test.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 5 (531 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I realy apreciate your help but unfortunately it did not work, i honestly do not know what they did with the Mass Effect 3 files.

So much incompatibility.

Now it appeared (error the vc runtime restributable package was not instaled successfuly).

If you can help me or give me any suggestions I will be immensely grateful brother.

Thanks again.

Message 3 of 5 (522 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
-duplicate-
Message 4 of 5 (520 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@RedScar35 

Actually, I think that that error means that the DirectX package is now installed and working fine, but the visual c++ redistributables package wasn't. Which is simply another component the game needs.

Check this thread for the solution for that one.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Mass-Effect-3/Mass-Effect-3-fails-to-install-Microsoft-Visual-C-Error/td-p...

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 5 of 5 (517 Views)