Re: Credits disappearing

by 5ko_SK

Original Post

Credits disappearing

★★★ Newbie

I recently have been having a problem with my credits disappearing in Mass Effect 3. When I complete a mission I get the credits as normal but when I go into the store to buy myself a pack the credits I earned from the previous game disappear. Is there anyone who can help me get my credits back because I have lost about 300,000 credits because of this. Can anyone at the very least tell me what is going on?

Message 1 of 6 (339 Views)

★ Novice

Glad it's not just me! I have been getting this almost constantly since around the time the new Challenge started, although it could have been since the new Multiplayer DLC but I just didn't notice. Very occasionally, closing the game then restarting Origin can work to redeem the credits, but even that has a horrifically low success rate. It's a shame because I have been trying a lot more Gold stuff lately, and I lose the credits so much of the time! Confusedmileymad:

Message 2 of 6 (324 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have this problem too.. Anyone tried to contact EA support about this issue?

Message 3 of 6 (309 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Does ANYONE have a solution to this problem, I just lost 83,000 points from a gold mission! And this is NOT the first time, it happens very frequently. This is completely crazy considering the amount of time spent on this game.

Message 4 of 6 (274 Views)

Message 5 of 6 (271 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Flossing points and credits a lot faster 60,000..this is the 3rd time since Feb 2014

Message 6 of 6 (228 Views)