Re: Citadel DLC crash when entering normady

by Freddo81

Original Post

Citadel DLC crash when entering normady

★★★ Newbie

Just bought the citadel DLC and it's totally broke my game, whenever I enter the Normandy now I get an instant crash, whether I load straight into the normandy or load in the citadel and then enter the normandy...it was working fine before I installed the citadel DLC, I've seen this problem be reported on other forums but never a solution (and I've been looking for hours and am really starting to get pretty frustrated) 

I've done a fresh install of ME3 and the DLCs and no luck, the worst part is I can't just play the game without the citadel DLC because now my save says it wont load without it (I pretty much loaded all my saves that are less than 8 hours old to try make it work not knowing that then adds the DLC to the save file) 

If anyone has found a solution it would really be appreciated, it would be a total bummer if i had to lose 8 hrs of progress and the tenner from the broken DLC because of a bug that's 5 years old... 

Thanks in advance, 

Fred T.A

Message 1 of 3 (463 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok, so I did a fresh install of ME3 without citadel and managed to resurrect my save, so that's working. I still would really like to be able to play the DLC that I just paid for tho :/

Message 2 of 3 (451 Views)

What platform are you trying to play on?...as this can make a difference on what is suggested..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 3 (442 Views)