Cannot redeem code for DLC and cannot use online pass code

by dmayorie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot redeem code for DLC and cannot use online pass code

★★★ Newbie

Good Morning,

I bought recently from Amazon.fr, Mass Effect 3 Collector Edition, sealed box, for PS3. I live in Vietnam, Hanoi. Once I inserted the DVD it connected to EA Servers. So I tried to redeem the Online Pass Code and the DLC pack code. It displays "errors, please check again".

So I purchased, thanks for nothing,  the Online Pass Code on Hong Kong PSN as well as some DLC packs. I downloaded and installed them successfully. I started the game and still nothing happened. There aren't the addons " From Ashes", "Leviathan", and others...

I would be grateful if someone from EA, Bioware could kindly provide me assistance for these matters because I have already sent  requests to the EA Customer Experience. The Case Number is: 05978114. I am still waiting.

Thank you and Best Regards.

Mayorie

Message 1 of 2 (224 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot redeem code for DLC and cannot use online pass code

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

The DLC codes in the game, your PSN account, and the PSN store are all region specific. This can cause problems, if for example you are using a European copy of the game and a European PSN account, but your PSN Store is in another region. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (230 Views)

All Replies

Re: Cannot redeem code for DLC and cannot use online pass code

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

The DLC codes in the game, your PSN account, and the PSN store are all region specific. This can cause problems, if for example you are using a European copy of the game and a European PSN account, but your PSN Store is in another region. 

Message 2 of 2 (231 Views)