Can't import my ME character in xbox one

by carlos100384

Original Post

Can't import my ME character in xbox one

★★ Newbie

Hi guys!!

First, sorry for my English but is not my mother tongue.

I finished ME1 and ME2 in xbox 360 some years ago and now im trying to play ME3 in my xbox one but i cant recover my character. I saved ME1 and ME2 in the xbox 360 cloud and i cant recover it in my xbox one.

I still have my xbox 360 and the saved games (ME1 and ME2) are in the cloud. But when i start the ME3 in my xbox one and i select the option for import ME2 account, my character does not appear.

Thx

Message 1 of 3 (651 Views)

Re: Can't import my ME character in xbox one

@carlos100384 

It might be the best to contact Xbox support in this case.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 3 (637 Views)

Re: Can't import my ME character in xbox one

★★★★ Apprentice

Are the saves downloaded to your Xbox One? If not that may be the case. If you don't have them installed on the Xbox One then there's a few steps to get them with ease.
-Open a 360 on the Xbox One (doesn't matter which one but ME3 might as well be it).
-Bring up the Xbox 360 guide, NOT the Xbox One guide.
-Select "Manage Storage" on the guide.
-Go to saved games and look for ME2 and press the X button to sync the save.

This should help import your Shepard from ME2 to ME3. Do note that due to the way ME1 handles the export save, this will NOT work to get a ME1 Shepard into ME2 since ME2 can only import Shepards that are on the same console that you finished ME1.

Message 3 of 3 (560 Views)