Re: Can't connect to Mass effect 3 server

by jellicoeh

Original Post

Can't connect to Mass effect 3 server

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi,

I was wondering what is going on I can't connect to mass effect 3 servers which in tell I can't play my game. I tried unistalling I tried everything I could think of. I looked online and people having the same problem can someone help thanks. 

Message 1 of 43 (9,014 Views)

★★ Guide

I'm assuming you're playing on PC? What kind of connection are you using for your internet? If it's wireless, or you're using a wired connection with a router, try connecting directly to your modem. After doing that, reboot your modem, just to be safe. Also, are you running any antivirus or security software? If so, try disabling them and seeing if you can connect.

Message 2 of 43 (8,960 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA servers for Mass Effect 3 are down again. Just kicked me out of multiplayer and will not let me connect. Went to Bioware forum and many, many, others are experiencing the same thing for pc and xbox. This is happening quite frequently. Is this something that will be corrected anytime in the near future?

Message 3 of 43 (8,862 Views)

★★ Novice

A bit old topic here but I'm running out of ideas and EA support service isn't replying to my messages

I have the same problem, recieving "EA servers are not available at the time" message for about a month now (playing on PC). Before that never had any problems.

No issues with my connection (not wireless, plugged in), modem rebooted several times. Other multiplayer games work as a charm (for example Battlefield 3). Tried disableing firewall and anti-virus, no luck, same dissapointment.

Any chance anyone has an idea?

Message 4 of 43 (8,755 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sorry no solution, just adding my voice to those who can't connect.

Same thing as you, support were no help.  Tried everythign I can find under the sun but nothing works.

So many people having the problem at the same time = it must be something on their end, yet no aknowledgement of this.

Message 5 of 43 (8,716 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This did not fix the problem, and there are still plenty of us out there who are getting really frustrated with this issue. 

Please have a another look. 

Message 6 of 43 (8,702 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This has been mentioned elsewhere before, believe me i've tried this and it didn't work. It has also been around a month for me without connection. Tried at least 8 different fixes. It seems I am not alone and its not just me going insane..I just feel a little dissappointed, my purchased DLC was a waste of money and time.

Message 7 of 43 (8,652 Views)

Problems getting onto Multiplayer

★★★ Newbie

Has anyone else been having problems getting onto Mass Effect Multiplayer since there lastest download.  I can get on sometimes after I struggle opening and closing the program a few times.   Usually when I log on it gives me the message that the mass effect servers are not availible or that I must have an account.  Has anyone had this issue or know how to fix it?

Message 8 of 43 (8,578 Views)

Cannot connect to servers (i know, another thread about it)

★★★ Novice

I am at my wits end, I have tried every solution on these forms, even going so far as to format my hard drive to fix the game. Nothing thus far has worked, I have not once been able to connect to the servers since the patch. I am frankly extremely dissapointed at the sheer lack of effort on the part of bioware and EA to fix this, so I turn to my community to help me. If this doesn't work I might as well just uninstall the game honestly.

Message 9 of 43 (8,589 Views)

Re: Cannot connect to servers (i know, another thread about it)

★★★ Novice

as added information, I forgot to mention it is the PC version

Message 10 of 43 (8,580 Views)