Re: Bug in LEVIATION dlc

by Louschen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bug in LEVIATION dlc

★★ Novice

I'm stuck on the Find Ann Bryson mission, i've killed the banshee, got across the bridge, gone up the ladder and across the top of the building, at which point Sheppard forgets how to climb down a ladder, she just bounces up and down, then steps back on the roof 

Message 1 of 8 (1,128 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

ok tried the and got the following results

• Aim straight up and walk towards the ladder. This may take a couple attempts

camera flips so it's pointing down then spins arround, Sheppard stands at top of ladder bouncing up and down

• Try walking down the ladder backwards.

Sheppard stops at top of ladder

• Go into the menu and reset the resolution to the lowest possible setting. Then switch to windowed mode.

this I dont knew since my default setting is 1366x720 window mode (task manager says ME3 is using 38% of CPU)
    drop res to lowest setting (800x600) task manager says ME3 using 60% of CPU (game freezes) 

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (1,101 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro

It's a known bug. Just look up while walking towards the ladder and it should work.

Message 2 of 8 (1,124 Views)

[ Edited ]

In addition to what 1ago posted there is also a thread over on BSN:

==============================================================================

Leviathan (and any other) ladder bug [Edit] Now with Fixes

Thanks to community support, we have managed to come up with a small list of easy fixes that will get you past any ladder that you may get stuck on during the Leviathan mission, or any other part of the game.

Solutions:

• Aim straight up and walk towards the ladder. This may take a couple attempts, but this should work. If not...
  • Try walking down the ladder backwards. If that still doesn't work and you play PC...
  • Go into the menu and reset the resolution to the lowest possible setting. Then switch to windowed mode. This should allow you to go down with no problems.

==============================================================================

On a side note there's a certain ladder in the Omega DLC (elevator shaft) that has this glitch.

Edit: Fix format.

SD Signature Banner

Message 3 of 8 (1,120 Views)

★★ Novice

I discovered the omega one, which i solved by looking up, i'll try them leviation and see if it works

Message 4 of 8 (1,093 Views)

★★ Novice

ok tried the and got the following results

• Aim straight up and walk towards the ladder. This may take a couple attempts

camera flips so it's pointing down then spins arround, Sheppard stands at top of ladder bouncing up and down

• Try walking down the ladder backwards.

Sheppard stops at top of ladder

• Go into the menu and reset the resolution to the lowest possible setting. Then switch to windowed mode.

this I dont knew since my default setting is 1366x720 window mode (task manager says ME3 is using 38% of CPU)
    drop res to lowest setting (800x600) task manager says ME3 using 60% of CPU (game freezes) 

Message 5 of 8 (1,102 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Had this problem during first playthrough. Like they said above, looking straight up helps. Here's a link to the youtube video that helped me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLpZtUAbzRE

Didn't have the same problem on a second playthrough.

Message 6 of 8 (1,077 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

On PC... Stuck at the ladder in Leviathan. Set resolution to 800x600 windowed and went right down. The other two didn't work for me. Thanks for the info!

Message 7 of 8 (1,064 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just hold down the ctrl key. It worked for me Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 8 of 8 (1,057 Views)