Bioware and Multiplayer Credits Deducted and no Packs Given

by NorBdelta

Original Post

Bioware and Multiplayer Credits Deducted and no Packs Given

★★ Novice
I cannot believe this problem is still persisting!

I logged a ticket early last year which I forgot about.  Then I started playng the multiplayer again. Purchased a Premium Spectre pack and bam, points taken nothing given, brought back the event from last year.

I made a note of the number of points lost last year and to date I have lost 1200 BW points,  as well as198k credits.

This is unacceptable, received the same message when I contacted EA Support yesterday, "We are aware of this issue and are working with the developers to resolve it".

Considering it has been over a year and no refund issued or packs given to those who lost the points or even for the bugs to be fixed, I am quite dissappointed to put it mildly.

A year and no resolution. Ingame credits aside, I paid hard currency for the Bioware points and to have them vanish it beyond belief.

Message 1 of 5 (262 Views)

Re: Bioware and Multiplayer Credits Deducted and no Packs Given

★ Novice

Hey, I have the same problem, except for the credit one. You should get in contact with them, they should refund you all the spoints spent.

Message 2 of 5 (252 Views)

★★ Novice

Attempted again recently, points taken again but no packs given, total so far lost is 2400 BW points and 198k credits over the last 2 years. Very unhappy to say the least.

Message 3 of 5 (237 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, Bought a couple of the packs and they havent gone through. I'm tired, hopefully when I get back form work it'll have actaully gone through.

Message 4 of 5 (225 Views)

★★★ Novice

You can definitely get a credit refund, did that literally right now, but I doubt this problem will ever be fixed. Maddening. 

Message 5 of 5 (217 Views)