Re: Bioware Social Multiplayer Manifest and actual game aren't syncing.

by coldsteelblue

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bioware Social Multiplayer Manifest and actual game aren't syncing.

★★ Novice

This actually isn't all that big of a deal, but it is an annoyance as I like to check my progress on the Multiplayer Manifest from time to time. As of the whole 'EA Server Unavailable' hullabaloo yesterday, the website multilayer manifest hasn't been updating to match my progress in game; Two changes that I know for certain have occurred is my obtaining the N7 Shadow and a Scorpion II pistol, but the Shadow is still grayed out and the Scorpion in my weapon page is still listed as only a 1. Is there any way to fix this or should I sit back down and just be patient?

Message 1 of 7 (467 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Newbie

What coldsteelblue says might be true.

Maybe it has something to do with the upcoming Changes in MP. In the latest Dev Blog you can read this:

The new system offers an in-game way to track your progress as you complete the challenges. But we’ve also built a new N7 HQ web page that offers a ton of information when you’re not playing, including character lists, leaderboards, and gameplay stats. In-game or online, you’ll have a comprehensive way to review your overall multiplayer progression.

If they integrate some or all of the Manifest features into that new Website it might explain the troubles.

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (387 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

be patient. I would only be concerned if unable to find a shadow and scorpion 2 when playing multiplayer.

Message 2 of 7 (447 Views)

★★ Novice

I just figured I should bring it to the Dev's/people's attentions since it's supposed to re-sync hourly and it's been about two days.

Message 3 of 7 (437 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I actually just signed on to the multiplayer manifest for the first time in several weeks, and found that my manifest is horribly out of date.  it appears that it hasn't synced with my account in about a month at least.  I really like the idea of the manifest, but this isn't the first time I've had problems with it.  Is there anything I can do?

Message 4 of 7 (425 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've been thinking about this  & I think they may have temporarily taken it down.

The reason I say this is; just before it stopped updating I noticed that all promotional N7 weapons were suddenly in the ultra rare category, also, with the retaliation pack coming out soon & having it said that it's going to be the biggest change yet, that's why I think they've just taken it down to add all the new weapons/mods/characters onto it, give it a couple more days, then be concerned.

Just my idea

Message 5 of 7 (411 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

What coldsteelblue says might be true.

Maybe it has something to do with the upcoming Changes in MP. In the latest Dev Blog you can read this:

The new system offers an in-game way to track your progress as you complete the challenges. But we’ve also built a new N7 HQ web page that offers a ton of information when you’re not playing, including character lists, leaderboards, and gameplay stats. In-game or online, you’ll have a comprehensive way to review your overall multiplayer progression.

If they integrate some or all of the Manifest features into that new Website it might explain the troubles.

Message 6 of 7 (388 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

As of the installation and updating of the Retaliation pack, it still hasn't updated- Everything new is still greyed out or a few levels behind, though it being added to the new site does make sense.

Edit: Whether it was related to the new HQ or some other form of un-screwing itself, everything's updated and working now.

Message 7 of 7 (358 Views)