Re: Are there still plans for the mass effect remastered trilogy

by hangman1257

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Are there still plans for the mass effect remastered trilogy

★★★ Newbie
The last i heard was peter Moore's statement was done before patrick soderlunds statement back in august 2016 and i do know that peters interview at ign was recorded BEFORE paticks at gamescom and that brought back the hope for the remaster, and the latest i heard from ea was back in November 2016 andrew wilson saif that they will do remasters if fans demand them and i see alot of demand on twitter for them can you guys please remaster the mass effect trilogy please! Thank you for your support
Message 1 of 6 (1,395 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Brentacis95014 Hey, I moved your post to a more appropriate spot. 

As for your question, sorry but we don't have any info on this. I'd personally like to see it, but as it is now we have no information other than the statements you refer to. 

If there's any updates we'll be sure to let folks know. While we may release info later or sooner, generall EA Play will be a good source to get up to date on what we're bringing out. 

https://www.ea.com/eaplay2017

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,552 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Brentacis95014 Hey, I moved your post to a more appropriate spot. 

As for your question, sorry but we don't have any info on this. I'd personally like to see it, but as it is now we have no information other than the statements you refer to. 

If there's any updates we'll be sure to let folks know. While we may release info later or sooner, generall EA Play will be a good source to get up to date on what we're bringing out. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,553 Views)

★★ Novice
I believe that EA needs to remaster the Mass Effect trilogy since Andramida was a big disappointment. I myself would pay the money to buy it. I am not the only one either there are thousands of fans that want the game remastered. There are a lot of petitions going around asking EA and Bioware to remaster and release the Mass Effect trilogy.
Message 3 of 6 (1,240 Views)

★★ Novice
EA_David
Solution!
‎04-05-2017 08:28 AM
@Brentacis95014 Hey, I moved your post to a more appropriate spot.

Thanks.
View solution in original post
Message 4 of 6 (1,239 Views)

★★★ Guide

God, after the issues in ME:A, I hope they leave the original trilogy alone.

Two different engines - Unreal for the trilogy and Frostbite for ME:A - and clearly they have not yet mastered the second engine. With the appropriate .ini settings the original Mass Effect (a now 10 year old game) characters, skins and animations put ME:A to shame.

Message 5 of 6 (1,172 Views)

★ Novice

I would like them to remaster Mass effect trilogy . To fix problems in #2 graphic going black and other problems.  to have relationships with more people and if you wanted to have a  relationship with the same one in all three games. I did have a thought about mass effect 2 Shepard could come back and find out that he has a child.

Message 6 of 6 (787 Views)