(All platforms) Galaxy at War data unavailable, on the N7HQ website and in game.

by Strazberryy

Original Post

Re: (All platforms) Galaxy at War data unavailable, on the N7HQ website and in g

★★★★ Novice
@EA_David Hi this personally started for me on Thursday/Friday, the day after i started a new game and it was fine that day. I'm playing on PC but iv'e noticed everyone having this problem regardless of platform. The N7 HQ has been down too, basically anything related to galaxy war is down. Account name on origin is Farhan7877
Message 51 of 75 (428 Views)

Re: (All platforms) Galaxy at War data unavailable, on the N7HQ website and in g

★★★ Guide

@EA_David 

Same problems as others.  Started, I believe, Friday or early Saturday.  As Holger mentioned, after the recovery from the recent total server crash (no one could play).

Doctordam (PC)

Message 52 of 75 (505 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_David My problem started Friday morning, playing on the PS3. I have tried all the previously stated solutions, and they did not work. N7 mini games not working, and Galaxy at War Map not connecting.
Message 53 of 75 (496 Views)

@DoctorDAM 

Just for future reference, you should be able to play the single player game even if the game can't connect to the server at all.

Set Origin to offline mode and it should work.  

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 54 of 75 (487 Views)

Issues with galactic readiness

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

for a few days mass effect 3 can't load my galactic readiness stats (but I can still play the multiplayer), I tried to do a repair of the files but it didn't work. Is it just my problem? How can I solve it? I was trying to get the ending where shepard survives but idk if I can do it with a 50% readiness, even if I imported my saves from ME2.

Message 55 of 75 (485 Views)

Re: Issues with galactic readiness

@otakim_ 

I merged your post into the master thread about this issue.

It is a general problem, you can't solve it on your end.

You still can get the best ending if you have the "Extended Cut" DLC installed and if you gather enough EMS (Effective Military Strength.)

You need 3100 EMS points before hitting Earth for the final Mission.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 56 of 75 (463 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_David  My gamertag on Xbox is jedispartan3708. Not working at all still. Hopefully it can be fixed soon so I can get all assets and finish the game.

Message 57 of 75 (461 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Until it gets fixed, you can't get the Defender Achievement for attaining 100% readiness in each sector. That's why I want to work on so I can finally attack the illusive man and finish the game for the first time.

Message 58 of 75 (454 Views)

★★★ Novice

@jedispartan3708 

Yes I think that most of us are here for the defender trophy/achievement. We can’t gain it if GaW doesn’t work 😪

Hope EA will solve this issue soon

Message 59 of 75 (436 Views)

Re: Can't connect to the EA servers

★★★★ Novice

Hey I just tried Galaxy at War, it appears to be working now on PS4!

I have tried the re-sync method a few times - didn't work for some of them but maybe the last try worked? I re-synced my account, logged out for about 20 minutes then logged back in again.

Hope people have luck getting back in! 

Message 60 of 75 (401 Views)