(All platforms) Galaxy at War data unavailable, on the N7HQ website and in game.

by Strazberryy

Original Post

Re: ‘Galaxy At War‘ game won’t deploy from N7 website; server unavailable messag

★★★ Novice

So it’s not only my problem. There are some chances they will fix it?

Message 41 of 75 (490 Views)

Re: (All platforms) Galaxy at War data unavailable, on the N7HQ website and in g

★★★★★ Newbie

Same problem here.

It's been three days now and I'm really close to finishing the game!

I'll have to make a stop until this is fixed

Message 42 of 75 (517 Views)

Re: ‘Galaxy At War‘ game won’t deploy from N7 website; server unavailable messag

★★★ Newbie
@Phoenixofadranon Yeah, I'm in the same boat as well - first time I'm trying to finish ME3 in 3 years, and I get this. Hopefully EA can sort it soon.
Message 43 of 75 (536 Views)

★ Novice

Hi. Me too! I can see and access the Galaxy Map on the N7 HQ site but when I try and deploy it says that the servers are unavailable. I have tried accessing the Galaxy Map via ME3 multiplayer and single player (via the war assets terminal in the war room) but in both cases the map is not even available to access,  saying simply that the servers are down. I noticed the Galaxy Map failing to load on the ME3 game launch page at least a couple of days ago before I even looked at the N7 HQ website.  

I have tried resynching several times all without success. The N7 HQ site shows that I have an old ID attached to a PS3 account but I haven't used that for years. Would this have anything to do with it? All seemed to be ok with the Galaxy Map a couple of days ago but not now?

Playing ME3 via Origin on PC.

Is this a server issue and if do any news on when it will be fixed? 

Message 44 of 75 (519 Views)

Re: (All platforms) Galaxy at War data unavailable, on the N7HQ website and in g

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi guys, this is being looked into, thank you for posting. 

Can I check when folks first noticed this issue?

If anyone's willing to share affected account names and matching platform and hasn't already, that may help too. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 45 of 75 (491 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_David The Galaxy At War shows 0% on both mobile and desktop sites, and if you try to deploy a mission via either website, you get the error "The server is unavailable. Please try again later". In game (Xbox 360 version, running on Xbox OneX), the Galaxy At War map on the main menu shows "Load Failed. Cannot connect to server". Account name is Swooshiain.
Message 46 of 75 (481 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_David Thank you for taking the time to look into this. Personally, it started for me several days ago, possibly on Wednesday or Thursday. My account name is Secret VVeapon (2 Vs) on Xbox Live. Currently trying to connect on Xbox One X via backwards compatibility.

Message 47 of 75 (464 Views)

@EA_David 

There was a connection issue at Thursday the 7th of Mai CET, the game could not connect to the server at all, but the Mini game on the N7HQ website still worked.

That problem was solved on the same day.

The current problem, game connects to the server, but can't access the "Galaxy at war" status, and the N7HQ website mini game not working, started for me on Friday 8th of May CET.

You now my account name, Wink PC, Germany.

Thanks! Thumbs up

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 48 of 75 (447 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes i have the same problem. Galaxy at war map doesn’t load and I can’t deploy anything 

Message 49 of 75 (446 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_David 

My account is phoenixofadranon on ps3.  I have this issues from Friday 

Message 50 of 75 (434 Views)