(All platforms) Galaxy at War data unavailable, on the N7HQ website and in game.

by Strazberryy

Original Post

Re: N7HQ Server Unavailable

★★★ Novice

same. not galaxy at war, lot of tears not playing with the usual buddies... kill the guy who condemned us to that !

Message 31 of 75 (525 Views)

Re: N7HQ Server Unavailable

★★ Apprentice

Last I checked Private matches could still be joined. I mean I could be wrong, I don't like the MP on ME3 so never played it on PS3 after I stopped playing it on Xbox.

Message 32 of 75 (522 Views)

Re: (All platforms) Galaxy at War data unavailable, on the N7HQ website and in g

★★★★ Guide

Failed to Connect.. I have no Galaxy at War. Just finished ME2 just to see this when about to continue the story. Ridiculous. Guess it's on hold. 

Message 33 of 75 (510 Views)

Re: (All platforms) Galaxy at War data unavailable, on the N7HQ website and in g

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@MeinChurroYou should still be able to play and collect war assets in single player. The Galaxy at War percentage is a multiplier, which only comes into play when the total war assets are calculated, which to my knowledge is only done for possible endings, so at the very end.

Unless you're speedrunning I should hope it's fixed by the time you reach the end. Also, if you're going full paragon (possibly also full renegade) and are a completionist like me, you should have more than enough war assets for every possible ending despite Galaxy at War being stuck at 50 percent.

Message 34 of 75 (499 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Windwalker82 Yeah, still mp is good to play, he doesnt have to wait "his turn"
Message 35 of 75 (493 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Spanker_The_One Depends on the format he's playing on apparently, heard 360 is struggling online.
Message 36 of 75 (483 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SolCreed darn, we need a refund ! (lol)
Message 37 of 75 (449 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Yeah, I suppose you are right. My character is a paragon. In all the years I have played through the series, never once have I not had it at full readiness. Hopefully it's not a first, and they get this issue resolved soon..

Message 38 of 75 (434 Views)

Re: Can't connect to the EA servers

★★★★★ Novice

Same issue as well. PC in Australia. Haven't been able to connect for days.

Message 39 of 75 (419 Views)

Re: ‘Galaxy At War‘ game won’t deploy from N7 website; server unavailable messag

★★ Apprentice
@Phoenixofadranon PS3 has been down for a few days now, same with PC abd Xbox.
The servers for MP work, but GaW isn't updating on MP, the game client or N7HQ
Message 40 of 75 (445 Views)