masseffect2launcer.exe is missing and I can't import my data

by BigAnimeTitties

Original Post

masseffect2launcer.exe is missing and I can't import my data

★★★ Newbie

so I'm trying to import my mass effect data to mass effect 2 where I save the citadel and the council but I can't find the game launcher to do so... could somebody possibly send me the exe file for the launcher?

also I bought the game off g2a and it's from the mass effect collection

Message 1 of 3 (803 Views)

Re: masseffect2launcer.exe is missing and I can't import my data

Hero

@BigAnimeTitties I'm pretty sure sending parts of game files is a no no... If your game hasn't installed properly, perhaps you need to reinstall it? Have you installed it through Origin? If you have a legitimate game key, you should be able to register it with Origin and install the game that way. 

You should be able to find MassEffect2Config.exe in [drive] > Program Files > Origin Games > Mass Effect 2 > Binaries (install paths might vary depending on your settings and whether you installed via Origin). Under the 'save games' tab is an option to copy your ME1 saves, it asks you to point to where they're located. Also, you can find your game key under the Game tab, in case you misplaced it.

Not exactly what you asked for, but hopefully it helps. Wink 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (792 Views)

Re: masseffect2launcer.exe is missing and I can't import my data

Hero

@Leora85 wrote:
You should be able to find MassEffect2Config.exe in [drive]

Yes, that's the one you need. You don't need the launcher, just the config utility.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (782 Views)