Betreff: mass effect 2 digital deluxe issues

by holger1405

Original Post

mass effect 2 digital deluxe issues

★★★ Newbie

I'm going to keep this short and simple.

Some time ago, i'm not sure how long ago. I purchased the digital deluxe version of mass effect 2 on steam and I promptly used the promo code to get the larger DLC items, such as Lair of the shadow broker, Overlord, and Stolen Money.

But, I recently had to get a new hard drive and data on the old one couldn't be salvaged. so all of my games had to be redownloaded and I decided to play through mass effect from start to finish. I downloaded mass effect 2 again from steam, and went through the process of trying to download the DLC for it again. only to find that i'm locked out of downloading the mentioned DLC items because my Promo code had already been used. And i'm being forced to pay a minimum of 24 dollars for those specific DLC items.

But I had already purchased the Digital deluxe version of the game that comes with the Shadow broker, overlord, and stolen money DLC. so I shouldn't have to pay for them when I already own them.

Is there anyone, any where that can help?

Message 1 of 2 (313 Views)

Betreff: mass effect 2 digital deluxe issues

[ Edited ]

As fare as I am aware the digital deluxe edition only included:

Incisor Sniper Rifle
Collectors' Weapon and Armor
Zaeed - The Price of Revenge (Cerberus Network)
Cerberus Weapon and Armor (Cerberus Network)
Normandy Crash Site (Cerberus Network)
Cerberus Arc Projector (Cerberus Network)
Firewalker Pack (Cerberus Network)

but non of the Story DLCs besides Zaeed.

Anyway, if you own the DLCs you can Download them here, if you already redeemed the codes.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 2 (302 Views)