i am having account access difficulty

by gerganerker

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i am having account access difficulty

★★★ Newbie

My game was stopping while fighting the boss in the IFF mission.   I attempted to get help from the support pages but all I got was that my password did not work.  I attempted to reset my password but the instructions were telling me to do something that I did not comprehend.  After this I opened a new account under this email address so I could contact you.  I have uninstalled the program and reinstalled, but I cannot get the Cerberus content from the redemption code ,  I assume it is still registered under my account that I can no longer access.   What I would like to do is either get the free Cerberus content or access to my old account under the email of porkpie@carolina.rr.com.   Your assistance would be greatly appreciated

Message 1 of 2 (164 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i am having account access difficulty

★★★★★ Expert

Only a Game Adviser can access your account data to assist you.  The Live Chat is the best way to learn about how to fix this, c/o EA Help's pages, not in here.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (184 Views)

All Replies

Re: i am having account access difficulty

★★★★★ Expert

Only a Game Adviser can access your account data to assist you.  The Live Chat is the best way to learn about how to fix this, c/o EA Help's pages, not in here.

Message 2 of 2 (185 Views)