cerberus network login troubles

by danieldameron

Original Post

Accepted Solution

cerberus network login troubles

★★ Novice

I most resently upgraded my pc and it had evrything wiped. i reinstalled mass effect 2, booted it up, and met the cerberus login screen. i thought there would be no issue with loging in again, that is untill i ran out of passwords i use. i thought maybe there was no account linked to my email and proceded to make a new one. well in fact there was. so i try the passwords again and notice a button saying "email password". i was releifed when i read that. my releif was short lived when it said it could not communicate with the servers. i tried a few times, no dice. after a while i kinda gave up and said i don't need it and tried to get ingame without it. the game would not even load because of the dlc linked to the account i can't get into. is there any way i can recover/reset my password?

Message 1 of 3 (571 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: cerberus network login troubles

★★ Novice

never mind, apperently the one time a try a password again for the 10th time it decides to login. now i feel really stupid. still, if there is a way to recover my password so i don't run into this issue again that would be great.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (649 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

never mind, apperently the one time a try a password again for the 10th time it decides to login. now i feel really stupid. still, if there is a way to recover my password so i don't run into this issue again that would be great.

Message 2 of 3 (650 Views)

@danieldameron

I am not entirely sure what you mean with "recover my password" if your password did work.

But you can change your password at "EA.com"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 3 of 3 (554 Views)