Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

cerberus network login troubles

by danieldameron

Original Post

Accepted Solution

cerberus network login troubles

★★★★ Novice

I most resently upgraded my pc and it had evrything wiped. i reinstalled mass effect 2, booted it up, and met the cerberus login screen. i thought there would be no issue with loging in again, that is untill i ran out of passwords i use. i thought maybe there was no account linked to my email and proceded to make a new one. well in fact there was. so i try the passwords again and notice a button saying "email password". i was releifed when i read that. my releif was short lived when it said it could not communicate with the servers. i tried a few times, no dice. after a while i kinda gave up and said i don't need it and tried to get ingame without it. the game would not even load because of the dlc linked to the account i can't get into. is there any way i can recover/reset my password?

Message 1 of 3 (272 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: cerberus network login troubles

★★★★ Novice

never mind, apperently the one time a try a password again for the 10th time it decides to login. now i feel really stupid. still, if there is a way to recover my password so i don't run into this issue again that would be great.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (350 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

never mind, apperently the one time a try a password again for the 10th time it decides to login. now i feel really stupid. still, if there is a way to recover my password so i don't run into this issue again that would be great.

Message 2 of 3 (351 Views)

@danieldameron

I am not entirely sure what you mean with "recover my password" if your password did work.

But you can change your password at "EA.com"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 3 of 3 (255 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help