Xbox One X - Graphics Enhancements Please!

by ReVonLohengramm

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Xbox One X - Graphics Enhancements Please!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Mass Effect 2 is one of my favorite games of all time. I went ahead and purchased the available for DLC for my Xbox One X since I LOVE the game. I've already purchased the same too for Origin on PC (which is a pain, but I get it).

That said, I'm sure others LOVE the game as well, and would appreciate the same fantastic PC graphics on the Xbox One. Please spend some development time on releasing new patches and updates for ME2 on the Xbox One!! At minimum, it would be awesome to have the textures from PC ported over to ME2 on Xbox One.

That said, since it's an "emulated" Xbox 360 game, I'm sure this is more difficult than a native Xbox One game. Still, any time spent on this by the devs would be AMAZING! I'm sure tons of other people would love to re-play ME2 if the graphics were given some love, as other developers can attest with the re-releases (ie. of Skyrim). Any low-risk, low-devtime options/patches that could be made to the Xbox 360 game to make it look better further, to take advantage of the GPU and CPU of the Xbox One inside emulation would be great.

EDIT: See link: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/02/27/new-enhanced-xbox-360-titles-feature-come-xbox-one-backward-c... (please!!)

Thanks!!!

Message 1 of 3 (2,148 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Xbox One X - Graphics Enhancements Please!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hey there, @ReVonLohengramm;

You are free to join the legion of console players who post their legacy BioWare game desires here.  But understand that the AHQ is for player-to-player  technical self-help and game-play discussions. When you post here you are not talking to BioWare, EA, Sony, or Microsoft.  We're all just fellow gamers, doin' the best we can...

[EDIT:  I just noticed that you already linked to that same topic.  So if you read it you'll see where I said the same thing -- The AHQ is not the place to post this sort of request.  The decision makers don't visit here, and neither do the devs.  FakeBook and Twit seem to be their preferred communications channels.]

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (2,422 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hey there, @ReVonLohengramm;

You are free to join the legion of console players who post their legacy BioWare game desires here.  But understand that the AHQ is for player-to-player  technical self-help and game-play discussions. When you post here you are not talking to BioWare, EA, Sony, or Microsoft.  We're all just fellow gamers, doin' the best we can...

[EDIT:  I just noticed that you already linked to that same topic.  So if you read it you'll see where I said the same thing -- The AHQ is not the place to post this sort of request.  The decision makers don't visit here, and neither do the devs.  FakeBook and Twit seem to be their preferred communications channels.]

Message 2 of 3 (2,423 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@ReVonLohengramm wrote:

At minimum, it would be awesome to have the textures from PC ported over to ME2 on Xbox One.

The PC version has the exact same low resolution textures as the Xbox 360 version. Tongue out

The PC ports of these games have been very straightforward in the graphics department. The only real difference is the resolution and the framerate.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (2,090 Views)