Re: Will Boxed Version DLC Pack work on Origin ME2

by Holger1405

Original Post

Will Boxed Version DLC Pack work on Origin ME2

★★ Novice

Hi All

I used to own the Boxed/DVD version of ME2, but recently I had a clear out and ditched my discs.. adding ME2 key to my Origin account.

However, I also bought the full 6GB DLC pack as a downloaded .exe / rar years ago, which you just Double Clicked and it installed into your ME2 Game folder and worked fine..

As I no longer own the DVDs, Is it safe to just install the DLCs into Origin... and will they work? .  As Im not paying another £22 for DLCs I already purchased.. 

How do i install them into ME2?

Thanks 

Message 1 of 2 (349 Views)

Re: Will Boxed Version DLC Pack work on Origin ME2

@Nightblade2150

Where did you purchased this DLC pack?

Before the ME2 DLC bundle, which is now available from Origin and was released last December, there has never been a complete bundle of all ME2 DLCs.

If you purchased all the DLCs at the Bioware Social Network:

The BSN account you used if you did purchased the DLCs there, was an EA Account, so this DLCs are either registered to your Origin account, if you use the same credentials for your existing Origin account.

Then you should find the DLCs under "Extra content" at the ME2 game library page.

If you use different credentials for your Origin account, the DLCs are registered to a different EA account.

In this case you need to contact EA directly. If you are not from the US change the country in the top right corner.

If you have trouble with the contact attempt look at this guide

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 2 (333 Views)