Why is the blood dragon armor no longer available on xbox one????

by RikuoftheEarth

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Why is the blood dragon armor no longer available on xbox one????

★★★ Newbie

The store says they have it for purchase, but when I click on it, it either crashes or says not available for purchase. This happens for both DA origin's and mass effect 2. This is kinda crazy, since it's just a set of armor. I should be able to get it still.

Message 1 of 5 (4,897 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why is the blood dragon armor no longer available on xbox one????

EA DICE Team

Hey @RikuoftheEarth, can you try to download it from the website to you xbox by pressing this link: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Dragon-Age-Origins-Blood-Dragon-Armor/00000000-0000-400b-8...

Does that work for you? 

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (4,864 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hey @RikuoftheEarth, can you try to download it from the website to you xbox by pressing this link: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Dragon-Age-Origins-Blood-Dragon-Armor/00000000-0000-400b-8...

Does that work for you? 

/Atic

Message 2 of 5 (4,865 Views)

★ Novice

I was having a similar problem and it seemed to have worked I need to go home and check my Xbox to see if I can download it now 

Message 3 of 5 (4,630 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic I tried that, but it was just the video trailer for the Blood Dragon Armor pack, not the Blood Dragon armor pack DLC itself. Is it still possible to obtain the Blood Dragon armor, for Mass Effect 2 and/or Dragon Age: Origins?
Message 4 of 5 (2,886 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This didn't work as file you've linked is just a video and not the DLC itself. Its like that for all the bonus content DLC.

Message 5 of 5 (1,521 Views)