Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Why is the blood dragon armor no longer available on xbox one????

by RikuoftheEarth

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Why is the blood dragon armor no longer available on xbox one????

★★★★ Newbie

The store says they have it for purchase, but when I click on it, it either crashes or says not available for purchase. This happens for both DA origin's and mass effect 2. This is kinda crazy, since it's just a set of armor. I should be able to get it still.

Message 1 of 3 (928 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why is the blood dragon armor no longer available on xbox one????

Community Manager

Hey @RikuoftheEarth, can you try to download it from the website to you xbox by pressing this link: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Dragon-Age-Origins-Blood-Dragon-Armor/00000000-0000-400b-8...

Does that work for you? 

/Atic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP. High five 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (902 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @RikuoftheEarth, can you try to download it from the website to you xbox by pressing this link: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Dragon-Age-Origins-Blood-Dragon-Armor/00000000-0000-400b-8...

Does that work for you? 

/Atic

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP. High five 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

Message 2 of 3 (903 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I was having a similar problem and it seemed to have worked I need to go home and check my Xbox to see if I can download it now 

Message 3 of 3 (668 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help