Valid Mission complete file Question

by dylan881

Original Post

Valid Mission complete file Question

★ Guide
I’ve just been starting playing mass effect 1/2/3 on my Xbox one and I noticed that when I tried to input mass effect 1 characters from my mass effect 1 play it only shows one valid Mission complete file and this is on my Xbox one however on my Xbox 360 it shows a lot more characters on valet Mission complete files and it got me confused why all the other characters that finished on my 360 is not showing up on my valid Mission complete files on Xbox one can someone please help me on this because I am confused I put all my safe I was on the cloud from my 360
Message 1 of 26 (1,977 Views)

Re: Valid Mission complete file Question

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @dylan881

We might have a problem with saves compatibility here Wondering

Please, correct me if I understood you wrong, but you're trying to use your Xbox360 Mass Effect 1 characters on Xbox One, but instead of all of them you can only choose one, is that correct? 

I'm not sure if there's something we can do on our side, since all your progress is saved either on your consoles or in the cloud, but power cycling your console or re-adding your gamertag might help if that's a synchronisation issue.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 26 (1,957 Views)

★ Guide
I’ve been playing mass effect On my Xbox 360 before it was backwards compatible on Xbox one i’ve moved all my save onto the cloud server on my console but every time I try to put a new game from mass effect 1 character it only shows one validated Mission complete however when I plug in my Xbox 360 and do the same start any game on mass effect 2 all the characters that I finished from my previous play from the first game doesn’t show I’ll take a photo and just show yous
Message 3 of 26 (1,952 Views)

★ Guide
This is What I’m talking about
Message 4 of 26 (1,951 Views)

★ Guide
Would it help if I show the 360 list like the one I showed in the photo
Message 5 of 26 (1,949 Views)

★ Guide
This is on my Xbox 360 please note that my Xbox 360 at the time of the photos got disconnected to Xbox live At the time
Message 6 of 26 (1,947 Views)

That's fine @dylan881 and thank you for your further explanation Standard smile

Like I mentioned before, it might be a compatibility or sync issue. Have you tried power cycling and re-adding your gamertag, like I suggested?

/Ataashi

Message 7 of 26 (1,945 Views)

★ Guide
When you say re-adding do you mean like removing the profile from the console and putting it back on
Message 8 of 26 (1,943 Views)

@dylan881

Yes, exactly like that Standard smile This operation can solve some basic sync issues on Xbox consoles.

/Ataashi

Message 9 of 26 (1,940 Views)

★ Guide
Which console do I do it on
Message 10 of 26 (1,938 Views)