Unable to purchase Overlord DLC Xbox

by SobbyBands

Original Post

Re: Unable to purchase Overlord DLC Xbox

★ Apprentice

We still have a chance at it being fixed. I did some digging and I found out this has happened before, 2 years ago right before Andromeda came out. Some people decide to replay the series and tried to buy the dlc but overlord and Kasumi's dlc didn't work. They fixed it then so hopefully they'll do it again.

Message 81 of 129 (1,227 Views)

★★★ Novice

At this point I’m about to give up hope and just do my trilogy playthrough without it :/

Message 82 of 129 (1,214 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

In the time it's taken since this was first reported I've already finished my playthrough of the trilogy. Them two missing achievements from Overlord are seriously irritating me.

Message 83 of 129 (1,195 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

same here. I email them, ask via tweets and  nothing, like the issue is not existing for them. 

Message 84 of 129 (1,193 Views)

★★★ Novice

So I guess we can just accept that EA and Microsoft don’t care at all at this point.... like this has been ongoing for a month and they don’t even care enough to even tell us they’re working on it 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

Message 85 of 129 (1,047 Views)

★★★★ Novice

First time I've used these forums. Really frustrating to repurchase the trilogy with the intent to play with all the dlc this time only to be locked out of 1 while EA and Microsoft play ring around the rosey. I think we just need to keep bugging them about it. Maybe contact some game changers on YouTube and Twitch to help spread the word? I mean this is EA were talking about they have to want the money we're trying to give them.

Message 86 of 129 (1,034 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes , the only way is to make a noise about it. Any ideas? I tweeted EA with hashtag #FixOverlordPack . I saw few people tweet also. Lest storm them with that, unless you have any other ideas 

Message 87 of 129 (994 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well good news guys, I pestered Microsoft so much about it they escalated it to their Rangers; which is their highest tier of support. So hopefully they finally get this resolved. I should hear back from them within 24 hours so I’ll let you guys know what I find out ✌🏼😆

Message 88 of 129 (935 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I hope they really took this seriously not just told you that they will escalate,  but in reality they do nothing.  Fingers crossed 

Message 89 of 129 (928 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EJCruz912 I contacted support and got it escalated as well, should be called tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
Message 90 of 129 (884 Views)