Re: Unable to purchase Overlord DLC Xbox

by Hayley_Flo

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

Well that sucks. I hope there's no issues with any of the DLC for ME3 or I'll be fuming. Please can someone at EA reply to this?

@EA_Ataashi

Message 21 of 129 (1,821 Views)

Re: Mass Effect 2 Overlord DLC I can't buy it

★★★★ Novice

Well i own this dlc on my old Account . I can download it on the One without problems and can play it With my new Account. Unfortunally no achievements where unlocked so i really want to buy it again. 

Message 22 of 129 (1,778 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@JCPhoenix83 just received this from EA support on twitter.

"Hey Hayley, thanks for coming back to us. With cases like this Xbox needs to contact us to have this sorted. So whilst I can definitely pass on the feedback (and I will), this has to be fixed on a level that I sadly have very little influence over"

I've forwarded this to the guy I'm talking to at Microsoft. Feel like I'm going back and forth and not getting anywhere. 

Message 23 of 129 (1,800 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey everyone!

Thanks for all the reports so far and reaching out to Microsoft's support as well!

I will check with our experts if something can be done about it on our side too.

/Ataashi

Message 24 of 129 (1,786 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That would be great. Thank you. 

Message 25 of 129 (1,777 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I've also been though the Microsoft support a couple of times now. They've told me they'll look into it then a couple of days later they got back to me. But both of the MS agents pretty much told me it's on EA's side. Not sure if they're trying to pass the blame or not but yeah didn't get anywhere with MS support.

Message 26 of 129 (1,764 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello again!

Just wanted to check with everyone that you're still unable to purchase the DLC after following this link?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/overlord/c4th0wq8lrb3

If yes, can you please tell me if there is any error message appearing? Perhaps the purchase button is not available? It would be great if you could note down your region again as well.

Thanks in advance!

/Ataashi

Message 27 of 129 (1,749 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Ataashi 

Once you click "see price" on that link, it takes you to the main Overlord URL: https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Overlord/00000000-0000-400c-80cf-0013454108ce?noSplash=1

I have tried to purchase with that link a few times.  For the sake of the attempt, I just did so again.  I screenshot the error it gives whenever you click "Download to 360" and then confirm your payment.  It's the same error the Xbox Marketplace on Xbox One gives; though it is a different error than the attempt to purchase in Mass Effect 2 itself.

EDIT: Forgot to state, I'm in the NA region.

Message 28 of 129 (1,737 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Ataashi

I get to checkout fine but when I hit confirm purchase I get the error message. On mobile and on console it says 'Sorry your purchase cannot be completed at this time.' When I tried to buy it through the in game marketplace it gives me status code 80153016. I've attached photos. My region is UK. 

Message 29 of 129 (1,721 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The same eror as the others is happening to me aswel when I try the link.

Message 30 of 129 (1,716 Views)