Re: Unable to purchase Overlord DLC Xbox

by 199977tff

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to purchase Overlord DLC Xbox

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello, I'm unable to purchase the Overlord DLC on the Xbox One. I've purchased the other DLCs just now and they went through fine but when I try to purchase the Overlord pack I get "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again". I've also tried buying it on xbox.com and in-game but I get the same thing.

Message 1 of 129 (5,793 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey everyone!

Literally my first post here so apologies if I'm not following the posting etiquette.

It seems like they have actually fixed the issue. I was just able to purchase Overlord DLC on the xbox website and successfully downloaded it onto my Xbox One console. The only 'downside' is that the price has been reverted to its original non-sale price.

Can anybody else confirm that they were also able to purchase the DLC on their end?

(P.S. I have made a similar post on the mass effect subreddit to let people know about this)

View in thread

Message 116 of 129 (4,147 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @SobbyBands 

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles with buying the Overlord DLC for ME2 Frown

Can I ask which region do you have set on your Xbox account? Have you tried to power cycle your console?

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 129 (5,750 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi, thanks for replying. My Xbox is set to the UK. I've tried the power cycle and everything. I've been on with ms support but they seem to not know why either. As all the other dlcs purchase fine. 😢

Message 3 of 129 (5,729 Views)

★ Novice

I’m having the same problem, it is set to North America region for me and I have tried to power cycle my Xbox and it still comes up with the same message. All the other DLC I was able to purchase without any issue

Message 4 of 129 (5,715 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Same problem here. In the UK. All other DLC purchased and downloaded with no issues. Update please? 

Message 5 of 129 (5,623 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Hey the same is happening to me just wanted to see if theres any progress on the issue mine is us to

Message 6 of 129 (5,613 Views)

Overlord dlc mass effect 2

★★★ Novice

Hey EA I hate to tell you this but the overlord dlc is not working for me and I have tried everything power reset included mine Xbox one is in the US

Message 7 of 129 (5,448 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Tried it again today. Still the same issue. Is there any update?

Message 8 of 129 (5,602 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Issue still ongoing 🙄

Message 9 of 129 (5,529 Views)

Mass Effect 2 Overlord DLC I can't buy it

★★★★ Novice

I have never played Mass Effect before so I decided to buy Mass effect and mass effect 2 for Xbox One with most of the DLC (I don't care about the apearance packs or gun packs). So I have downloaded Arrival, Kasumi - Stolen Memory, Lair of the Shadow Broker these I could buy from the marketplace.

These ones I could only buy from the ingame store Cerberus Network, Cerberus Arc Projector, Cerberus Weapons And Armor, Firewalker pack, Normandy Crash SIte and Zaeed - The Price of Revenge.

I have tried to buy Overlord from the marketplace, the ingame store and from the xbox store website. None of them work when I try to buy it from the ingame store I get the error code 80153016 I have tried the solutions but nothing seems to work. I have heard that Overlord is a big part of the story so when I play Mass Effect 3 it will feel like I have missed something so I would really want to play it.

Message 10 of 129 (5,542 Views)