Stolen Memory and Lair of the Shadow Broker

by jamezilla

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I have a question. An answer from an EA person would be ideal, but if anyone else knows the answer, not guesses, that's great. So I downloaded the DLC Bundle for Mass Effect 2 and downloaded most of the DLC, however, I can't download these two, as there is no option for it. I can get more details about them, but there's no way to download them. Can someone help me figure out how to download them?

Message 1 of 16 (1,932 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stolen Memory and Lair of the Shadow Broker

[ Edited ]

@jamezilla

I moved the other thread to the ME2 board and merged the two threads.

Would be nice if you would have mentioned in the first thread that you created a new one, would have saved me some typing. Wink

As for the problem:

Try to repair the game. (in Origin > Game Library > right click ME2 > Repair)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson

View in thread

Message 14 of 16 (2,350 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@jamezilla Are you unable to see an option to install them, have you checked under extra content in your Origin for them?

Is it a case that they are not showing up in your quest journal rather than there not being an option to download them on their own. If so, the missions will only come available at a certain stage in the game. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 16 (1,912 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes, under the extra panel the various DLCs are displayed and most of them have the option to download them, but some of them don't, including the Stolen Memory and Shadow Broker DLC.

Message 3 of 16 (1,893 Views)

Community Manager
Have you checked in game to see if they are there? Not all DLC will have an option to install separately.
Darko.png
Message 4 of 16 (1,891 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I'm not sure about The Lair of the Shadow Broker, as I can't go to Illium yet, but Kasumi's dossier file isn't even there in the squad select screen and everyone else's is.

Message 5 of 16 (1,885 Views)

★ Apprentice

There's also an appearance pack and some gear DLC that doesn't have the option to download, but I don't really care about those nearly as much.

Message 6 of 16 (1,866 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Is there nothing I can do? Because those are a lot more important than most of the DLC that IS working. I only really bought the bundle for these The Arrival and Zaeed. Those last two do work.

Message 7 of 16 (1,834 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

There's no other way to buy this DLC for the PC, and even if there was, I already paid for all of it, so I should be able to get all of it.

Message 8 of 16 (1,825 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I have a question. An answer from an EA person would be ideal, but if anyone else knows the answer, not guesses, that's great. So I downloaded the DLC Bundle for Mass Effect 2 and downloaded most of the DLC, however, I can't download these two, as there is no option for it. I can get more details about them, but there's no way to download them. Can someone help me figure out how to download them? I only bought the bundle for these and Zaeed and The Arrival, really. It's kind of ridiculous that they don't work. Sorry that this is a repeat, but I accidentally originally posted this in the Mass Effect 3 forum.

Message 9 of 16 (1,835 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @jamezilla

I took a quick look at your EA account and those DLCs are indeed added to it.

Could you check if you'll be able to add them after clearing Origin cache? Eventually try to download them from this website.

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 10 of 16 (1,828 Views)