Re: Register mass effect trilogy on bioware social network...

by WaterHornet

Original Post

Register mass effect trilogy on bioware social network...

★★★ Newbie

I bought the Mass Effect Trilogy on PlayStation 3, and while I was able to register Mass Effect 3 pretty easily on the BSN, I can't register Mass Effect 2 as there is only one UPC code on the back of the box (there are no UPC codes on the back of the individual game cases), I try entering the UPC code and all I get is "Code is not valid for game". I have the same problem with trying to register my PS3 copy of Dragon Age: Origins as well.

Any assistance would be most appreciated.

Message 1 of 3 (544 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Announcements
For any account maintenance, persona assistance or code related queries, please Contact Us using the Help Center
Message 2 of 3 (530 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm sitting here TRYING to reinstall Dragon Age: Origins through Origin and it's completely messed up.  I figured I would go ahead and check my BioWare account as I haven't been there in a long while and I"m having the same trouble.  Everything else seems to be working fine but I too can't seem to register my PS3 Mass Effect 2 game.  I know I have everythign linked up the right way.  These games from that weird in-between time of online services and such seem to be all jacked up and I wish Origin/EA?and BioWare would get it together already and just fix these problems...

Message 3 of 3 (374 Views)