Problem accessing Bioware Social Network

by Cigna88

Original Post

Problem accessing Bioware Social Network

★★★ Newbie

I have been trying to access the Bioware Social Network with my EA login to register my DLC for Mass Effect 2 and it keeps asking me to login. The information is correct because if I enter the wrong information it goes to an invalid password page. When I put in the correct information it just takes me to a blank page over and over and every time I try to register or purchase DLC it asks me to log in and then moves me to another page. Please help solve this issue. I attached a picture of the endless page I see every time I log in. Thank you.

-Cigna88

Message 1 of 25 (610 Views)

Re: Problem accessing Bioware Social Network

Community Manager

@Cigna88 Can you try uploading the pic again?

Is this over on the BSN site? Can you play the actual DLC through Origin?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 25 (592 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

This is on the BSN site. I purchased the game as a package on Steam for Mass Effect 1 and 2 with DLC. The game works fine on Steam; loaded my ME1 character, it shows some of the paid DLC and logs me into my EA account with no problem. The issue is because I want to enable the free DLC for some of the other companions and missions that I have heard about and I was told to enable that I had to go to the BSN site, log in and register there and then I would be able to download and install all of the free DLC as well as be able to purchase anything I do not currently have to make sure I have a full play through. Logging into EA works fine and the game runs perfectly. The issue is when trying to log in to BSN for the additional DLC. Thank you.

-Aaron

Message 3 of 25 (580 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks. I just logged in with one account to test, it worked fine. 

Can you try resetting the password here: https://profile.ea.com//forgotpassword.do

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 25 (573 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I reset my password and it is still doing the same thing.

-Aaron

Message 5 of 25 (567 Views)

Community Manager

If you clear your cache or swap to another browser does that change anything? If you swap to a throwaway/test account does that change anything?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 25 (558 Views)

Re: Can't Log in to Bioware Social Network

★★ Novice

So how else can I get the Zaeed dlc? It's not listed on Origin

Message 7 of 25 (557 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have tried to log in through a new account I just made and it does the same thing. I have tried logging in on other computers and even tried my computer at work and all of them have the same result asking me to log in right after logging in. There must be an issue with the Bioware Social Network website. EA and Origin both log me on without an issue. I was able to see DLC and install the DLC through Origin, but in the game it still does not show up. On my origin account it shows all of the DLC as installed, however, when I launch the game through Origin it does not have those DLCs listed in the Cereberus Network. Thank you.

-Aaron

Message 8 of 25 (551 Views)

Community Manager

Hmm, on the DLC not working, I think contacting support might be the way to go, they can take a look at the account. 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 9 of 25 (547 Views)

Re: Can't Log in to Bioware Social Network

[ Edited ]
Hero

@dbngrocks I merged your thread with another with the same issue. Have you tried everything suggested by EA_David in this thread? What address are you using? I have no issue logging in from https://social.bioware.com/user_entitlements.php on Chrome. Have you tried contacting a game advisor if nothing else has worked?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 25 (539 Views)