Re: Previously Purchased DLC no longer available

by ThandalNLyman

Original Post

Previously Purchased DLC no longer available

★★★ Newbie

Previously purchased several DLCs for ME2 (Overlord, Kasumi, Lair of the Shadow Broker and Arrival) but when I start ME2 game says that they cannot be accessed. Isn't a download issue or anything because I've played through all this content several times. Also, they don't show up on the Bioware Social Network as being part of my registered game content. Yet, other DLC that I downloaded before I bought any of those (Zaeed, Normandy Crash site, Cerberus weapons and armor, firewalker) are all still available (and reflected on BSN) and game gives no indication they can't be used. 

What's the deal/how do I get access to this content again? Don't want to have to repurchase them

Message 1 of 5 (1,065 Views)

Hero

The content you listed as available is free, since recently even on accounts where the game is not registered. Is it possible that you logged into the wrong account?

If not, contact a game adviser. This is a user forum and we don't have access to your account. The easiest way to get in touch with EA is top open the Origin client, go to the help section and select the live chat option.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 5 (1,052 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think I figured out what happened after I left the complaint. I thought I had only ever used one account to purchase content but discovered after searching through another email address of mine that I had indeed bought content with a different account before the one I currently use. 

Is there any way that I can reconcile the two accounts? Would it just be the same procedure as what you suggested? 

Message 3 of 5 (1,049 Views)

Hero

Yes, just ask EA to merge accounts. They've done this before, I think.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 5 (1,046 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Did you read and follow the instructions in this topic:  "Gamertag / PSN ID and EA Origin account / BSN account - Connection & Changes", which is pinned to the top of this forum?

Message 5 of 5 (1,040 Views)