Re: Play Mass Effect 2 with all DLC on Origin

by silviu1980

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Play Mass Effect 2 with all DLC on Origin

★★ Novice

I was considering buying Mass Effect 2 in Origin, but I noticed that the DLCs are not available and there are a lot of them. Is there a way to buy the game and the DLC and play them in Origin? Do i have to buy bioware points to purchase the DLCs on their website? 

It's a very confusing situation.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 7 (10,173 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

You can buy the DLC on the website, but you can also get it in Origin when looking at the game's detail page in your library, but you need to have the game on your account first.

Unfortunately you still need BioWare Points. You can get BioWare points here.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (13,339 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@silviu1980 Thanks for the post and feedback. Unfortunately at this time there isn't a single "complete" version of the game.

The Bioware Points purchasing system is still in place, yes. 

When you own the relevant content you should be able to download it through Origin, or this page. 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/dragon-age/dragon-age-origins/bioware-classics-dlc/

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 7 (10,149 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

You can buy the DLC on the website, but you can also get it in Origin when looking at the game's detail page in your library, but you need to have the game on your account first.

Unfortunately you still need BioWare Points. You can get BioWare points here.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 7 (13,340 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Thank you for the answers

Message 4 of 7 (10,100 Views)

★ Novice

Now buyable at Origin as Packs not listet under the Game itself. Click on Mass Effect Franchise and then there they are. I think you can load them for free at https://help.ea.com/en-ca/help/origin/origin/download-dlc-for-classic-origin-games/#masseffect but not tested yet

Message 5 of 7 (8,664 Views)

★★ Novice

You can download the DLC from that location, but when in game it tells you that the DLC is not authorized. Any suggestions???

Message 6 of 7 (8,631 Views)

You can purchase the DLC from the Origin store...listed as DLC bundle

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 7 (8,529 Views)