[PS3] Mass Effect Trilogy - PSN Version: Mass Effect 2 (No Cerberus Key = No Zaeed)

by The-Heroic

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

[PS3] Mass Effect Trilogy - PSN Version: Mass Effect 2 (No Cerberus Key = No Zaeed)

★★ Novice

Hi,

i bought the Trilogy on the PSN and downloaded all games. now with mass effect 2, there is no cerberus key for zaeed. when i search the psn store (germany), there is no cerberus key too.

did you forgot the download users? i think in the disc version, you included the key, but in the PSN version you hold normally included DLC back.

Please look into this and fix it, the cerberus key is the standard content from ME2.

Message 1 of 15 (11,443 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [PS3] Mass Effect Trilogy - PSN Version: Mass Effect 2 (No Cerberus Key = No Zaeed)

★★ Novice

ok thanks for the non-existing help, i found a solution myself:

You can't find the cerberus dlc for yourself in the store, you have to go through mass effect 2 - extras - downloadable content, then mass effect quits and the store (an older version) pops up where you can browse all the dlc, here you find the cerberus dlc for free.

View in thread

Message 2 of 15 (12,148 Views)

All Replies

Re: [PS3] Mass Effect Trilogy - PSN Version: Mass Effect 2 (No Cerberus Key = No Zaeed)

★★ Novice

ok thanks for the non-existing help, i found a solution myself:

You can't find the cerberus dlc for yourself in the store, you have to go through mass effect 2 - extras - downloadable content, then mass effect quits and the store (an older version) pops up where you can browse all the dlc, here you find the cerberus dlc for free.

Message 2 of 15 (12,149 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Was wondering about this last night. Thanks for posting.

Message 3 of 15 (10,835 Views)

Mass Effect 2 Cerberus code not valid no more?

★★★ Newbie

Ok i have mass effect 2 and there is a sheet of paper in the case with the cerberus network code including zaeed and all that. It used to work fine all the time when i activate it but now when i try to activate it it ses its nolonger valid? whats going on please help.

Message 4 of 15 (10,824 Views)

Re: Mass Effect 2 Cerberus code not valid no more?

★★★ Newbie

The "solution" doesn't work going throug mass effect 2 to the store brings up a screen that says no content found. These online passes etc are nothing but a ball ache, thanks EA, even when you cancelled online passes it's caused nothing but trouble, You now have content that people have paid for and are willing to pay for a second time and still can't access it.

Message 5 of 15 (10,804 Views)

Re: Mass Effect 2 Cerberus code not valid no more?

★★★★★ Expert

@drdouggreen wrote:

The "solution" doesn't work going throug mass effect 2 to the store brings up a screen that says no content found. These online passes etc are nothing but a ball ache, thanks EA, even when you cancelled online passes it's caused nothing but trouble, You now have content that people have paid for and are willing to pay for a second time and still can't access it.

While I might agree with you, you're talking to no one but fellow gamers here on the AHQ.  

Whinging to us doesn't accomplish anything. Confusedmileytongue:

Message 6 of 15 (10,793 Views)

★ Novice

I just tried that and there is no Cerberus Pack to be downloaded. There are other DLC's but no free Cerberus Pack. I did what you said I went thourgh extras and then to downloadable content, the game indeed went to the Playstation Store, but there I did not found the Cerberus Pack. I think it is removed otherwise I would have founded. So now what? I have the PS3 Trilogy of Mass Effect and no access to the Ceberus Network? 

Message 7 of 15 (10,414 Views)

★ Novice

Note to myself:

Next time check the Mass Effect 3 game box for the code. I was an idiot, I did not looked in the Mass Effect 3 PS3 game box for the code. If I had done that I would have found it. So I have the code now for the Cerberus Network.

How stupid I was Confusedmileyembarrassed:

Message 8 of 15 (10,409 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dude thanks alot i did the same thing at the bak of the extended cut form

Message 9 of 15 (9,445 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey I did this an I havent got the option for the cerberus network ;/ I have the weapon packs and different outfits but nothing for the network D; 

Message 10 of 15 (9,437 Views)