PC - text replaced by numbers

by hikarsugyama

Original Post

PC - text replaced by numbers

★★ Novice

Hey everyone. Sorry if this message lacks any important stuff, English isn't my native language.

So I had a copy of ME2 in French on Steam and gods, but the French femshep is terrible. For whatever reason I couldn't find a working English patch and I had some extra money so I purchased a copy of ME2 in English on Origins. I downloaded my copy in March, 2018 and never could launched it. I clicked and nothing happened. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling again, without success. I repaired the files, it didn't work either. I gave up and went back to play with terrible omelette du fromage femshep for almost a year. I then tried again a few days ago. I installed the ALOT package this time, like I did on my steam version, but not the NoMiniGames mod that I also normally use. This time, I was able to launch the game, but when I got to the menu, all the text was replaced by a weird dollar sign and numbers. Thinking it was the ALOT installer's fault (although I use it on the Steam version and never had any issues), I repaired the game's files and launched it again. This time I couldn't even get to the menu because I got an error message but entirely blank, so no way to click anywhere to get rid of it.

I'm a bit tired, I just want to play my game. Can you help, please? Thank you.

BLANKINFO.png

BLANKSTART.png

Message 1 of 1 (302 Views)