Re: Notes on the left in importing from ME1 to ME2 are not displaying

by mcsupersport

Original Post

Notes on the left in importing from ME1 to ME2 are not displaying

★★ Novice
Problem is posted on posted screenshots.
The notes about characters and decisions from ME1 are not displaying.
I can import but the notes which should be displayed on the right are not there.
6x completing ME2 they were showing there.
The first is old save (this has no matter). But the second should display save council in the notes with their picture. The third is opposite of second -let council die)
They are two because this decision can not be saved into folder for import.
So player will have to choose the dicision here if he is importing from ME1-
But now I can not choose because the notes which should be on the right are simply not there.
Well I can choose but I will not know which is which without notes.
Message 1 of 3 (297 Views)

@N7_Dark-Star_SK

Try to repair the game. (in Origin > Game Library > right click ME2 > Repair)

Can you save normally after starting a new game?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 3 (285 Views)

Just checked my game, and it is the same way, but once you make the choice of a character to import, a screen does come up showing some of your choices, one of which is the Council one.  I looked on ME2 imports and it didn't show choices on that screen either so I don't know.  Only bad thing about moving to the next screen to see your choices is if you picked wrong one, you either have to close thread out in taskmanager or wait through entire intro movie before retrying...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 3 (278 Views)