Re: My ME2 DLC is listed as buy now or plain doesn't show up.

by holger1405

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My ME2 DLC is listed as buy now or plain doesn't show up.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I bought the pass for Mass Effect 2 that bought all the DLC. Whenever I installed Mass effect 2 back onto my computer, (Had to factory reset for unrelated issues) same origin account, Some of the DLC either wanted me to buy it, or didn't show up in the list when comparing it to steam's.

EG UN-purchased DLC:  Aegis Pack, Alt Appearance pack 1, Alt Appearance pack 2, Arrival, Blood Dragon Armor, Equalizer Pack, Firepower pack, Kasumi - Stolen Memory, Lair of the Shadow Broker, Overlord Pack, Recon Hood, Sentry Interface, Terminus Weapons and Armor, Umbra Visor.

I had previously purchased the same version on X-Box 360, and it came with all of these. (I can't play it because RRoD)

Help? I want to play the DLC pls.

*EDIT* It also comes to mind that when first installed, I didn't get a chance to install all the DLC before the Factory reset, and all of these are on that list of To be Installed content.

Message 1 of 2 (469 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

@tdmorey

I am afraid that there is no ME2 pass or version that includes all the DLC you listed. 

All this DLCs must be purchased separately, they are included in the Mass Effect 2 DLC bundle.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (517 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@tdmorey

I am afraid that there is no ME2 pass or version that includes all the DLC you listed. 

All this DLCs must be purchased separately, they are included in the Mass Effect 2 DLC bundle.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 2 (518 Views)